It is with some regret that we need to notify you that the Ogston Laser/ILCA Open has been cancelled.
The forecast for the day is for a very high probability of next to no wind.
In normal times we may have said to come anyway and we'll decide on the day, but as we're still within a pandemic it would be inappropriate to encourage people to travel and potentially have large numbers of people from various areas waiting around on a final decision when we're reasonably confident there will be no sailing.
Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible for those who have already paid the entry fee. If you have any questions regarding you refund please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org.