We are continuing to closely monitor the evolving situation with the Covid-19 (Coronavirus). The health and well-being of our members is of the highest importance to us.
We are therefore postponing the Casino Night which was due to be held on Saturday 4th April until further notice.
Club racing will carry on as normal and we are urging any members / Family that are not well or have come in contact with the virus to avoid visiting the Club.
We will also be taking additional cleaning precautions within the Bar area’s to help keep those areas open.
We will of course update you further with additional updates on this changing situation with the Coronavirus.
Please all stay safe and well.